Le Cinq, a space primarily dedicated to local associations and individuals, welcomes and supports everyone’s personal artistic practices, whether they are in a group or by themselves, participating in the development of the local cultural activity.
closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
Wednesday > Friday: 12 pm - 10 pm
Week-end: 11 am - 7 pm
* access to the Cinq is reserved to its users
Tel. +33 (0)1 53 35 51 20
Who goes to le Cinq
Le Cinq is primarily meant for :
- Associations or organizations with headquarters or activities taking place in the 18th or 19th arrondissements of Paris,
- People living in Paris’ 18th or 19th arrondissements, age 16 or more,
- People regularly practicing their art in the free-access open spaces
All artistic disciplines are admitted provided they are technically feasible. Paying classes and art projects within a professional scope are not admitted in the Cinq.
The Cinq missions
The Cinq is at the heart of the local community’s dynamics : it welcomes more than 20 500 people every year for their artistic practices, and approximately 40 partners with whom long-term relationships are built. The Cinq drives and co-develops a large number of cultural initiatives linked to the line-up with its partners and participates in the Forum.
The Cinq also acts as a toolbox by supporting free access artistic practices dedicated to urban culture in all its diversity with :
- The implementation of urban dance workshops open to all, on a regular basis,
- The implementation of the Urban Culture Lab which welcomes around fifteen troupes and collectives each year.
Become a member of the Cinq
When you become a member of the Cinq, you can purchase an hourly card at the ticket office of the CENTQUATRE-PARIS or via your account on our website. The hourly card is personalized and valid for a year from the date of issue. With this card you can pay for the hours spent in the artistic practice spaces of the Cinq.
The purchase of hourly cards is possible provided you have a valid membership card. When you become a member of the Cinq, you get a nominative card, valid throughout the ongoing cultural season.
The membership card also allows you to enjoy the programming at the same rate made available to the members of the CENTQUATRE-PARIS, to access the artistic and well-being practices and benefit from discounts in our shops and offers with our cultural partners.
3 steps to subscribe
- Fill-out the subscription form and drop it off at the Cinq. Your application will be processed within 3 weeks of being received.
- If your request is approved, you must then join the Cinq by purchasing a “Cinq” membership card, anytime throughout the ongoing cultural season. Cost of the card : 10 €.
- After subscribing, you can start booking spaces at the Cinq.
Refill your card : 10h = 20 € / 15h = 27 € / 20h = 35 €