homepage > practical information
Opening hours of the CENTQUATRE-PARIS
- Tuesday: 12pm-7pm
- Wednesday : 12pm-7pm
- Thursday: 12pm-7pm
- Friday: 12pm-7pm
- Saturday: 11am-7pm
- Sunday: 11am-7pm
- Monday: closed
Getting to CENTQUATRE-PARIS
by tram or RER
Located only an 8-minute walk from the CENTQUATRE-PARIS (entrance at rue Curial), the Rosa Parks station has been open since 13 December 2015.
- RER (line E)
- Tram (line T3)
- Riquet (line 7)
- Stalingrad (lines 2, 5 and 7)
- Marx Dormoy (line 12)
- Riquet stop (line 54)
- Riquet or Curial/Archereau stops (line 45, "La Traverse" shuttle)
- rue Curial
- rue d’Aubervilliers
- rue Riquet
- rue de Tanger
- avenue de Flandre
- quai de la Seine
As a living area open to all, the CENTQUATRE-PARIS is committed to cultural access for all publics, namely people in a situation of handicap or autonomy loss.
Ticket office, rates
Interesting to know, for an easy buy
- the tickets and subscriptions are individual and nominative
- they cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded
- for beneficiaries of a discount rate, a supporting document can be asked for access to the show
- depending on the layout, access to the room may be refused to latecomers
under 30 years of age, over 65 years of age, job-seekers, persons with government-guaranteed minimums, artists (Maison des Artistes, AGESSA, SACD), large families, persons in a situation of handicap with a guide, teachers, personnel of the City of Paris, groups of more than 10 people.
Rates for children under 15 years of age:
a rate for children under the age of 15 is proposed for certain events.
subscribers, PASS 104 members, PASS jeune (students and under 30 years of age).
among friends, family or as part of a specific group (schools, non-profit organisations, tourist tours), you can benefit from advantageous rates.
- Family offer (only at the ticket office): from 7 € for 3 people (minimum 1 adult, maximum 2 adults), then 2 € extra a ticket for more than 3 people.
The recorded information is subject to digital processing in a commercial prospect and for visitor loyalty programmes of the CENTQUATRE-PARIS. According to the Law of Data Protection of 6 January 1978; amended in 2004, you have the right to access, rectify, modify, delete and oppose all data concerning you. To use this right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.